Saturday 3 August 2013

quarter life crisis

After doing the shark cage dive in May, a certain mister hasn't given up hope that I might some day become a big thrill-seeker like he is. It won't happen. However, I'm at a point where I've started to realise I need to push myself a bit further out of my comfort zone. All of a sudden the idea of "growing up" has started to scare me - it's happening so fast! Is this a quarter life crisis???

Anyway, here's a list of things I've always wanted to try, plus a couple I have only just heard of but am really excited by.

1. Shotover jet, New Zealand (would we call this a soft launch?)

2. Hot air balloon over the "fairy chimneys" of Cappadocia, Turkey

3. Playing Bossaball on a tropical beach somewhere... Has it hit Rio yet? I'm thinking it could work.


4. Take part in the cheese rolling festival in Gloucester, England. I love cheese!

5. Swim in the Dead Sea

6. Take part in the Rickshaw Run, India (see here, and if you're keen to join me, let me know)

7. Hike Torres Del Paine, Chile


Torres del Paine, Chile
Image courtesy of letsgochile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment