Wednesday 28 March 2012

Rebirth




Simba, it is time.

The previous blog had been neglected because, honestly, my motivations for starting it no longer existed and most of the time I had no idea what to say.

This time, it's different. I am sitting in an airport lounge about to head home after an African escapade and I have two thoughts in mind. The first: this world is an incredible place and I can't believe I somehow managed to forget this; and two: I am incredibly blessed to have some amazing people in my life who keep me going day after day and who make my life wonderful.

I am starting from scratch today, acknowledging the past and moving on. I am dedicating this new set of thoughts and posts to the beautiful people I have been lucky enough to meet on my journeys, and to my wonderful man and incredible family who support me all the way.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment